Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Day 4

Today I am thankful for:

1. Tissues with lotion. When you have to blow your nose a thousand times, that lotion makes a difference.

2. Meetings being canceled. I got to spend more time on the couch recovering.

3. The Tiny Scanner app. Because it makes paperwork from home possible.

4. Mike/Chris the bailiff. He gave me a dollar so I could get some much-needed caffeine from the courthouse vending machine. Well, he traded me a neat dollar for one of my crumpled ones. The principle stands.

5. Pictures of puppies. They brightened an otherwise awful two and a half hours.

6. The magic of technology. So my BFF and I could do a TV show rewatch together and have fangirl squees.

7. Training. As much as it can sometimes be boring, it does mean that in a crisis I can keep my head and I know what to do.

8. Hugs from my husband. They make a bad day so much better.

9. My lovely visiting teacher. She offered to bring me a box of tissues.

10. The deli at the grocery store. So I don't have to cook but can still have a mostly homemade meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.