Thursday, March 15, 2018

Day 6

Today I am thankful for:


  1. Knitting. It's soft and colorful and helps pass the time in a productive way.
  2. Nice weather when I was out and about on the roads a lot.
  3. An understanding boss who's encouraging and doesn't let me get down on myself when politics go nuts.
  4. Date night with my husband. Because he's smart and fun to talk to.
  5. My husband. For being willing to go out in the cold slushy snow and sharp wind so I wouldn't have to.
  6. My mom, for just listening to me.
  7. Bru, for being an amazing friend always despite how busy and complicated her life is.
  8. Sei, for being the sister I always wanted.
  9. My dogs, for being forgiving and loving no matter what.
  10. Music, for lifting my spirits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.